STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
Please do not travel to attend the festival if you are feeling unwell.
If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
By doing this you’re helping keep your community and your mates safe. Testing is always free for everyone.
We depend on you for the success of one of the few NYE festivals happening in the world.
The NZ Covid Tracer App QR Code is displayed at all entry points and throughout the festival site.
Please download the app, enable bluetooth tracing and scan the QR code when entering the festival.
KEEP UP THE GOOD HAND WASHING
Extra hand washing facilities are available throughout the festival.
Help keep you and your mates safe by washing your hands.
● Before handling food or drinks
● After using the toilet
● Sneezing, coughing or blowing your nose
The Ministry of Health recommends:
● Washing your hands with soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Then drying thoroughly.
● Cough or sneeze into your elbow
Be kind to your fellow festival mates and staff. We’re stoked we can even be here!
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR TRAVELS
The biggest advantage we can have is to know where we’ve been and how to quickly trace back. Keep note of the bus, plane or taxi you took to get you to and from R&A
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
● We’ve added extra hand washing stations throughout the festival
● Communicating with all of our festival guests and staff to stay home if you’re feeling unwell
● Thorough cleaning and sanitisation will be carried out in all high touch points areas
● Large quantities of hand sanitiser and hand sanitiser dispensers have been purchased and will be available for everyone
● Encourage everyone to scan in with the QR Code to assist with any contact tracing
FURTHER INFORMATION AT: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/current-alert-level/